So i figured it was time i posted something although i really have nothing to say and nothing much is going on. i really hate january. the holidays are over and everyones back in school and its so cold... poopy.
things are pretty boring around the gunter household these days. its all work and school for us. however i did get a new job and that was a very exciting event. if you know me at all you know that i loathed my job and could not wait to get out. i was sick of working late nights and weekends and soup and salad. I'm now working at Flagship Financial Group in Lehi doing loan processing. I'm really enjoying it so far even though the first week was really overwhelming. since all i've been doing for the past four years is either bringing people food and drink or walking them to their table so someone else can bring them food and drink... i felt a little lost to say the least. fortunately by the end of the week i was feeling pretty good about things, and i'm guessing in a few weeks when i have everything down i will love it even more. i feel bad leaving my poor husband behind but it was time to go. now i get to wear real people clothes and i don't have to wear a tie and look like an L all week. i think bryson and i will realize how much we really got to see each other and work because now we are on pretty opposite schedules but i guess thats how it goes for most people.
im trying to think of something else thats going on with us and sadly i can't. boo we're boring. seriously the most exciting things going on (besides my new job because that really is exciting) are....
* lost came back on. but who am i kidding that really is exciting.
* my dad bought me an iphone. love the dad.
* i didn't have to work this weekend. and although i was SO looking forward to it, i found myself rather bored and lonely.
* we got brysons parents old jack lalanne juicer! we spent about an hour making orange and strawberry juice. not much juice in bananas turns out....
* we are now on season 3 of er. it just keeps getting better. although dr susan lewis just left. how could she do that to mark?
* did i mention i get to wear jeans to work?
* the sun has decided to make an appearance, and i think its going to stick around all week.
told you we are boring. i should probably find a hobby or somthing productive to do since i have my nights and weekends off now. hopefully somthing exciting happens soon so i have somthing to say. im sorry if you felt like you had to read this whole post...........i feel like just rambling now, its probably because i'm so bored.
Oh and happy birthday to my tis tomorrow! the big 2 0. you're old.