Wednesday, March 30, 2011

bangs

i have bangs now. its really the most exciting thing to happen to my hair since the "swoop bang". and while i am rather fond of these bangs for the moment they are very high maintenance. i find they need fixing several times a day due to their natural desire to separate. for some reason when other peoples bangs separate they look adorable. mine end up looking like this...

(i do not know this woman, i am sure she is very kind)

wind has become an enemy of mine for obvious reasons and i am forced to wash my hair almost every day. and when i wash my hair i have to blow dry it and that is when things start to get hideous.
there i am just minding my own business, blow drying away in the proper hair drying position (bending over at a 45 degree angle, head down) and when i stand up straight and look in the mirror i see this....
i think its a combination of me not wearing any make up and my face is usually red from being upside down and from the heat of the blow dryer and my bangs are parted down the middle and doing a weird swoopy thing... its not a pretty picture. however i am usually not making that face. or holding a gun...

some days i look more like sister wife while blow drying. those are good days.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You are probably the funniest writer.... like... ever
You should write a book. I'd buy it

Kellee and Brian said...

ha ha ha ha haha ha ha!

Chelsea said...

LOL!!!!!! There is nothing more to say then L.O.L!